See how SurgeShield is installed
SurgeShield helps protect your home's major motor-driven appliances from Florida's damaging lightning-caused surges
- » Provides protection for your air conditioning, refrigerator, clothes washer, dishwasher and other motor-driven appliances.
- » Satisfaction guaranteed. Cancel at any time.
- » Special introductory offer for new customers! Just $10.95 $9.95 plus tax per month for the first 24 months conveniently added to your monthly FPL bill.
I truly cannot thank you and the rest of your staff for going way above and beyond for me. You have all truly exceeded my expectations!
Silvia G., Greenacres, FL
There was a lightning strike 50 feet from my home that hit a transformer. Nothing was damaged; even my computer and TV were fine.
Jane. H. Titusville, FL
Recently during one of the storms this summer, two of my neighbors lost multiple appliances in their home during the storm. We of course credit SurgeShield for protecting us from damage.
It was an eventful summer for storms, but SurgeShield did help us from having any damage. I was pretty impressed with that. So I told my neighbor who had damage that we have SurgeShield and they signed up.
Jackie R., Myakka City, FL
Watch 10,000 volts hit an A/C
Did you know?
- Florida is the lightning capital of the U.S.
- Power surges are one of the main causes of damage to air conditioners.
- The electricity flowing within a lightning bolt can reach 2 million volts.
- Electrical storms cause approximately $100 million in property damage each year.
SurgeShield is offered and provided by FPL Energy Services, (FPLES), which is a subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc., and an affiliate of Florida Power & Light Company, (FPL). FPLES' products and services are not offered, administered, or backed by FPL. FPLES, 6001 Village Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33407.